Welcome to CyberPsych.

Bookmark and Share

See other areas of interest Eating Disorders Information | Find-A-Therapist | PenPals for Anxiety Disorders | Support Groups | Teen OCD | Apology Project | CyberPsych Home |

The purpose of this discussion board is to allow people to express their feelings and find peer support.
There is no professional intervention, and it is not intended to be psychological treatment or education.
For HotLine help, especially for suicidal feelings, try 1.800.SUICIDE (784.2433). Also dialing 211 can refer you to help in many areas of the US.
HotLine for Eating Disorders is 1.800.931.2237

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Eating Disorders

Re: Bulimia and Anerexia

Posted By: Kez
Date: Sunday, 10 September 2006, at 10:51 a.m.

In Response To: Bulimia and Anerexia (AK)

It is so hard to read the thoughts of someone so sad, you are a person, you are not an editorial, those pics of celebs are edited they do not look that great. Your life depends on you and only you. You have the right to be yourself, ganga will not help you, it will worsen your thoughts and can cause major paranoia.
I have been size 6 in UK size and being 5 7 is not a pretty sight especially when it was not by choice it was my body eating everything to fast to keep on any weight. I had a two year fight to battle to get to a decent size.
I cant sayI know in the least what you are going through but starving or making yourself sick is not going to make you happy!
Only you can change you, it is hard and a big battle but using the strength from within you can do it.
But if you carry on you will have an early grave, you bones will become brittle, you teeth will start to rott, you vital organs slowly start to fail, it will hurt, it is not pretty and kills you.
Happiness comes from within, weightloss does not make you happy, I had people telling me I was anerexic when I wasnt, the looks and comments are not nice. I saw my once fit body change to a skeleton like figure all bones sticking out.
It was not nice not sexy and I was not happy. Find love for you inside you and become happy, get to a decent size and look after yourself, keeping fit and eating healthy being toned but of a good size will make you feel so much better. It is a fact that any sport or fitness sets off your happy hormones.
Take care become better, get well and look after you.

Messages In This Thread

Bulimia and Anerexia
AK -- Monday, 7 November 2005, at 4:27 p.m.
lois -- Saturday, 14 January 2006, at 6:13 a.m.
sandi -- Saturday, 2 September 2006, at 11:32 a.m.
Kez -- Sunday, 10 September 2006, at 10:51 a.m.

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Eating Disorders is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.12. hosted by CyberPsych.org