Welcome to CyberPsych.

Bookmark and Share

See other areas of interest Eating Disorders Information | Find-A-Therapist | PenPals for Anxiety Disorders | Support Groups | Teen OCD | Apology Project | CyberPsych Home |

The purpose of this discussion board is to allow people to express their feelings and find peer support.
There is no professional intervention, and it is not intended to be psychological treatment or education.
For HotLine help, especially for suicidal feelings, try 1.800.SUICIDE (784.2433). Also dialing 211 can refer you to help in many areas of the US.
HotLine for Eating Disorders is 1.800.931.2237

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Eating Disorders

I Have An Eating Disorder

Posted By: emily
Date: Friday, 7 April 2006, at 3:49 p.m.

i just turned 13 and ive been struggling with my weight for about 3 years. when i was 10 i used to visit my grandmothers house alot and she would feed me fatty foods and i started to gain weight. my parents were having troubles and i thought it was because i was fat. so i stopped eating. i then became belimic when they forced me to eat. when i was 12 they got a divorse. so thats when all i ate was gum and got sick if i even ate soup. or drank a big smoothie. im now 13 and over weight im 130 pounds and 5'2. im still struggling with my weight and i want to stop i cant stand it but i cant! HELP!!!!

Messages In This Thread

I Have An Eating Disorder
emily -- Friday, 7 April 2006, at 3:49 p.m.
Re: I Have An Eating Disorder
sandi -- Saturday, 2 September 2006, at 11:44 a.m.

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Eating Disorders is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.12. hosted by CyberPsych.org