Welcome to CyberPsych.

Bookmark and Share

See other areas of interest Eating Disorders Information | Find-A-Therapist | PenPals for Anxiety Disorders | Support Groups | Teen OCD | Apology Project | CyberPsych Home |

The purpose of this discussion board is to allow people to express their feelings and find peer support.
There is no professional intervention, and it is not intended to be psychological treatment or education.
For HotLine help, especially for suicidal feelings, try 1.800.SUICIDE (784.2433). Also dialing 211 can refer you to help in many areas of the US.
HotLine for Eating Disorders is 1.800.931.2237

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Eating Disorders

Re: Belimic

Posted By: beccy
Date: Sunday, 16 April 2006, at 12:56 a.m.

In Response To: Belimic (Ashley)

hi, my name is beccy and i am a belimic, i have been 4 about 5yrs now, and it has ruined my life. im in alot of debt from waisting money on laxities and food. the only person that really talks to me is my mum. my dad and brother gave up hope, with alot of my friends to. i used to look forward to eating all that fatty food. i would never eat crisps or potatoes or pasta untill i was going to throw it up after. i loss hair also, my hair stated falling out in the shower. the diease takes over ur life and after u throw up u just feel like u want to die. the only thinhg that is helped me a bit now is my boyfriend, im with him 24/7. i work with him and live with him. he eats everything and doesnt put on weight, so i tried eating things wen i wanted too then we would go out to cinema or to the pub so i couldnt throw up.im not saying a boyfriend is the answer because when he is not there i relase. alot of girls or boys to start will love the empitness feeling. eating all that fatty food and thinking it doent put any weight on but it does. u still receieve the carolies. the weight issue for girls is soo diffucult,every girls or nearly every girl goes through it. but u have to get urself out of it. ive lost great career oppunity and couldnt go to collage or uni. i tried even a job aboard but ended crying all the time because i felt lonely and threw up nearly every day, and put on even more weight. i think there should be girl groups near each other that get 2gether. there is alot of girls out there that need each other and dont feel alone. i am only 21 and have ruined such a big part of my life. only my mum has stuck by me, and thankgod but she has been through hell with me. im a very lonely person who sees others lives and wish mine was theres.get urself out. email me if u want to talk

Messages In This Thread

Belimic
Ashley -- Monday, 7 November 2005, at 1:20 p.m.
Re: Belimic
beccy -- Sunday, 16 April 2006, at 12:56 a.m.

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Eating Disorders is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.12. hosted by CyberPsych.org