Welcome to CyberPsych.

Bookmark and Share

See other areas of interest Eating Disorders Information | Find-A-Therapist | PenPals for Anxiety Disorders | Support Groups | Teen OCD | Apology Project | CyberPsych Home |

The purpose of this discussion board is to allow people to express their feelings and find peer support.
There is no professional intervention, and it is not intended to be psychological treatment or education.
For HotLine help, especially for suicidal feelings, try 1.800.SUICIDE (784.2433). Also dialing 211 can refer you to help in many areas of the US.
HotLine for Eating Disorders is 1.800.931.2237

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Eating Disorders

Re: belimia

Posted By: lauren
Date: Monday, 19 June 2006, at 5:18 a.m.

In Response To: belimia (brooke)

You know right now im 14 years old and ever since last year i have had the most difficult time with eating. I have realized that making yourself throwup or purging or whatever isn't the way to make yourself happy. I wish that i wouldn't have ever had a problem with belimia but ever since that day when i first went to a class i felt relieved already. they truly made me feel that i dont need to be thin to be pretty, now i have realized i wasn't fat i was actually underweight. now im 14 and a half getting ready for the awesome summer season and i weigh at an awesome 120 lbs. i have never been happier but i still have a small problem and im probably going back to my classes.

Messages In This Thread

belimia
brooke -- Monday, 7 November 2005, at 3:37 p.m.
Re: belimia
lauren -- Monday, 19 June 2006, at 5:18 a.m.

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Eating Disorders is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.12. hosted by CyberPsych.org