Welcome to CyberPsych.

Bookmark and Share

See other areas of interest Eating Disorders Information | Find-A-Therapist | PenPals for Anxiety Disorders | Support Groups | Teen OCD | Apology Project | CyberPsych Home |

The purpose of this discussion board is to allow people to express their feelings and find peer support.
There is no professional intervention, and it is not intended to be psychological treatment or education.
For HotLine help, especially for suicidal feelings, try 1.800.SUICIDE (784.2433). Also dialing 211 can refer you to help in many areas of the US.
HotLine for Eating Disorders is 1.800.931.2237

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Eating Disorders

Bingeing sucks!

Posted By: Pro_Ana
Date: Monday, 18 September 2006, at 12:59 a.m.

In Response To: Re: binging (Dawn)

I'm soo glad I found this #####! I'm only 15. I tried to lose weight for years (but I didn't try very hard) and then found what I was looking for in anorexia. It made me so happy! Then I started to put on weight; and when I finally noticed that I'd let myelf go I spiralled out of control! For a while I went back to my ana tendencies, but then I started bingeing all the time! The less I try to eat, the more I eat! I just don't understand! I used to have such great discipline, I never binged once when I was anorexic, not once! But now I can't stop! It's sooo scary!
I miss ana!!! Its so great to know I'm not alone. But I just wanna defeat this horrible disorder so I can go back to being anorexic. Its funny though, I feel like I had my chance to be anorexic but I blew it by recovering, and this is my punishment. =(
I NEED HELP!!! I NEED TO BE THIN!

Messages In This Thread

binging
Christine -- Monday, 7 November 2005, at 3:30 p.m.
binge
TRICIA -- Monday, 7 November 2005, at 4:05 p.m.
Re: binging
Dawn -- Monday, 7 November 2005, at 4:09 p.m.
Bingeing sucks!
Pro_Ana -- Monday, 18 September 2006, at 12:59 a.m.

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Eating Disorders is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.12. hosted by CyberPsych.org